Arts et Métiers offers the "Factory of the Future" master to Bachelor of Science or Engineering graduates, in two years : the first year is dedicated to fundamental sciences and industrial applications ; the second year is devoted to the specialisation.
Students have the opportunity to get acquainted with the different steps of scientific research project , thakns to scientific immersion within Arts et Métiers ParisTech’s research units . They developp skills in project managementwhile they are given in-depth education in Engineering Sciences .
When applying, students choose a specialisation among nearly 20 possibilities classified in 4 main orientations (calculation, communication and project management):
- Biomedical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
The 1st year (60 ECTS) is taught on Paris campus. Fully taught in english, it involves 2 blocs namely calculation (Mathematics, Data processing, Numerical methods ), communication & organisation (Bibliography technics, Project management, Scientific communication in English, Career Development and Foreign language (French or English) ).
Students also attend required courses depending on the orientation of the specialisation. an intership in Industry (13 weeks minimum) is also complusory, to help developpin professional skills.
A semester dedicated to master thesis
During the 2nd year (60 ECTS), specific theoretical courses are taught during the first semester. Students prepare then their master thesis during the second semester. Classes and master thesis depend on the chosen specialization amongst the 20 possibilities in 4 areas : Osteoarticular and Tissue Biomechanics ; Design, Industrialization, Risk, Decision ; Fluids and Energy System ; Mechanics, Materials, Processes
- Foreign and French students can apply to the formation
- Exchange students can only take this master course for the first semester, or for the whole academic year.
- Bachelor of Science or Engineering graduates only
- Level of English: the minimum requirement is TOEFL iBT 81/120 (or equivalent) or IELTS 6.0
- The selection is based on academic excellence, motivation of the candidate and professional project consistency.
First year (M1)
Tuition fees: 243 EUR / year (students from European Union and out of European Union)
Second year (M2)
- Tuition fees: 243 EUR / year (students from European Union and out of European Union)