Your online application is not complete without the required supporting documentation. The following documents must, therefore, be uploaded in the Arts et Métiers application system before submission.
General documents required for all applicants, in French or in English:
- all official up-to-date academic transcripts, at university level, certified by the awarding institution.
- a list of courses you are currently pursuing and plan to complete before starting your studies at Arts et Métiers
- ranking certificate, certified by the awarding institution (if available)
- 2 recommendation letters (for degree-seeking students)
- copy of highest university degree (if any) or current certificate of enrolment
- statement of purpose in which you describe your academic interests and reasons for applying
- one-page resumé (CV) with photo
- scanned copy of good quality of personal page in passport/ national ID card
- proof of language proficiency, as requested
Additional specific document required only for students coming from partner universities:
- learning agreement signed by you and your home institution, listing the study programme you would like to take at Arts et Métiers
Additional specific documents required only for free-moving applicants to Master’s programmes: 2 letters of recommendation from professors in your home university or other (eg a laboratory you worked at), in scientific or technological fields.